As per constitution of India and Panchyati Raaj Act, Bhudia village is administrated by Sarpanch (Pardhan) (Head of Village) who is elected representative of village.
Bhudia Data Total Male Female
Total No. of Houses 225--
Population 1,272 675 597
Child(0-6) 169 79 90
Schedule Caste 236 117 119
Schedule Tribe 000
Literacy 79.96% 93.29% 64.30%
Total Workers 929 517 412
Main Worker 92300
The Bhudia information graph explains 1272 People are living in this Village, 675 are Male and 597 are female as per 2011 census. Expected population of Bhudia in 2018 is between 1234 and 1400. Literate people are 882 out of 556 are male and 326 are female. People living in Bhudia depend on multiple skills, total workers are 929 out of which men are 517 and women are 412. Total 283 Cultivators are depended on agriculture farming out of 210 are cultivated by men and 73 are women. 300 people works in agricultural land as a labour in Bhudia, men are 252 and 48 are women.
Bhudia district changed from Ghaziabad to Hapur.
Hapur district, formerly known as Panchsheel Nagar, was announced on 28 September 2011 as one of three new districts of the Uttar Pradesh state of India. It was renamed in 2012. Hapur district is a part of Meerut division. It is currently undergoing changes for development into a fully realised district. Hapur consists of the tehsils of Hapur, Garhmukteshwar and Dhaulana. It was formerly part of Ghaziabad district. The National Highway 24 connecting Delhi-Lucknow also passes from the city.
Ghaziabad District Divided
Hapur was announced as a district named Panchsheel Nagar’ on Sep 28, 2011 by Mayawati and in the month of July 2012 Akhilesh changed the name to ‘Hapur District’.
Bhudia Peoples & Places.
Bhudia Village peoples is divided in different groups like ....
MUKHIYA, PACHOLE, SAGAD, KADRA BARWA. etc.
MUKHIYA - Jagvir Singh, Hukum Singh, Rakbar Singh, Ajaypal , etc.
Babllo singh, Ch. Vijay Singh, Ratan Singh, Dharampal Singh, Rajbir Singh, Lala, etc.
Rahul Bansal, kuldeep Kumar, Sandeep Gujjar (Bittu), Mayank, etc.
PACHOLE - Kamal Singh, Vikal Singh, Jagdish, Dher Singh, Satte Singh, etc.
Ajay Baisla, Arun Baisla, Akhil Baisla, Baboo Baisla, Billu Baisla, etc.
SHAGAD - Kammu Singh, Bhura, Jile, etc.
Sachin Baisla , Vipin Baisla, etc.
KADRA BARWA - Dhanpal, Devpal, Anpal, Karanpal. etc.
1. Ch. Ramesh Baisla (Present Gram Pradhan).
2. Pushpender Gurjar (BJP X Adyaksh).
3. Buddha Singh (Former Gram Pradhan).
4. Ch. Ratan Singh (X Gram Pradhan).
5. Ch. Chittar Singh (Biggest Landlord).
6. Ch. Shyam Singh (Most Wanted Decait in 1980s).
7. Sooraj Singh Baisla (1985s deadliest Gangester).
8. SB - (MBGE).
1. Dhak Baba Temple. CLICK HERE to see this location on google map.
2. Mata Roni Temple. CLICK HERE to see this location on google map.
3. Baba Mohan Ram Temple. CLICK HERE to see this location on google map.
4. Govt. Primary School. CLICK HERE to see this location on google map.
5. Chomand Mata. CLICK HERE to see this location on google map.
History Of this village is about 400 year's old and it is belongs to Badoli village Dist Palwal(Baislat) Haryana. About in the year 1615 three Baisla elders come from Badoli village Palwal Haryana two were was settled in Meerut and one is come here in Dahirrpur a nearby village of present Bhudia. In about 1755 when their population increase they fought a war with Jats of Bhava village and they win and was able to obtain their land. Then time spend and spend and a little village come in front of the world his name is Bhudia.
Area Of Bhudia Village.
1. Houses of Bhudia Village is located in the Total area of : ( 81 Bigha's), 81,456.16 m² (876,786.80 ft²),Total distance: 1.54 km (5,037.36 ft).
2. Area (Rakba) of Bhudia Farms is About (600 Bigha's), Total area: 2.35 km² (25,282,589.97 ft²)
Total distance: 6.16 km (3.83 mi).
Total distance: 6.16 km (3.83 mi).